I think people were waiting for me to declare myself. Then they wanted me to re-introduce myself. I am Ashton Deroy & I have Special Needs Autism.
What does it mean to have a Special Ed Culture? “I guess I better start confessing to some things.
- Birthdays are big deal to me. 😀 I like and look forward to Birthday cake.
- I always have to trim my nails for seizures.
- I don’t care about Social Norms. I actually don’t have social anxiety because it involves a level of caring I don’t have.
- I like to do Research on everything. I live in the Library & gym usually.
- I fall in love fast and out of love fast. Except with Kaylib Drury.
- I have sisters & brothers outside of my blood relative family.
- I have assimilated to Chinese Culture multiple times. That is why I have picked up much of it.
- I do not like prejudice! All environments I am in need to be Multicultural & LGBT+ friendly.
- I am not supposed to be smoking. It causes seizures.
- I am 20 years in to Over Therapy. I find Psychology to be the hobby of the most boring people. The profession of people who overcompensate for mental illness. Lastly it is the bible of the over correctors.
- I am watching Dating on the Spectrum on Netflix.
- 9:00 A.M. Breakfast
- 12:00 P.M. Lunch
- 3:00 P.M. Popcorn
- 4:00P.M. Workout
- 5:00P.M. Dinner
- 7:00P.M. Study and Social Media organization
- 8:00P.M. Prepare for tomorrow.