Imagine you are a man. Not a civilized man but a pseudo savage with no talent. You have no job. Yet somehow you feel better than immigrants that land in Canada. My parents often say “Everyone is entitled to their opinions.” My response, “A sharp tongue can cut your own throat.” If that is too crude you may want to try this wrestling quote by Jerry Lawler “Keep your words sweet because you may have to eat them later.” I am happy to say I am highly educated and can use deliberation to just confuse the crap out of right-wingers with no formal education. “If you come to my house and eat at my table you will be civil and treat people with the egalitarian respect they deserve!” If you have called me “Fat boy” Or “Butt hurt Liberal” Make no mistake about the type of resentful, nasty and aggressive communicative person I am. I am not thrown off by this swine like behaviour. “No Justice no peace!” , “No reality no sanity” & “No common sense, no respect.”
Here are 5 reasons why men probably like right-wing populism:
- Daddy issues – I am not afraid to say this but if you need a strong man . You might actually be a little gay. I mean it, I think you need to go explore that! Go lay naked with a dominant man. Just don’t make it our problem. Dictators aren’t your dad. They are psychotic
- Unemployment- Sometimes when people don’t work for too long they get quite a bit dumber.
- They don’t really understand politics – If you use Politics to alienate yourself… Then you don’t get politics. I use politics to speak up. You are using politics to fulfil your manifest destiny.
- Dreams of dystopia – They see a perfect world with the leader. They can’t see their shortfalls. Again they aren’t really all that bright… When they get into politics? You could say based on their current existing lack of education and extremism a sign that this a delusional voter. To quote a dumb populist “Money is just numbering on a screen.” Okay, why did you vote for the bigot though?
- No Morality – They may just be to total sociopaths.
Conclusion: How to lose a country the 7 Steps from Democracy to Dictatorship will lead to revolutionary thoughts on our checks & balances. I give the book a solid 5/5. I have also read Dictatorship to Democracy. A change is coming and Dictators won’t be invited to attend it. Thank you for reading.