St. Lawrence College
Intention for the next step:
Our family shares data on Google Play family Library and we share Bloomberg for financial literacy for Grandma and our ex-military disabled brother. As well as for deciding on personal finance decisions related to increasing personal wealth management. These all have considerations of morality and therefore will be copyrighted by moral ownership. If you want access to our data contact Ashtonderoy@gmail.com or text them at 6138881958. Greetings and good
How Google Works? by
Like Ashton Deroy on Facebook
All that complaining about Call centers? This was the crazy s*** it was leading to. 🙂 No Union Presence Quinte West are you sure?
What am I about? I am about putting food in bellies through my Digital Marketing education. I am about using Fiverr for the common good. So let’s give that a try. This is an experiment.
- Democratic rules – I treat them as equals.
- No torture through Deliberation
- 3 copyright strikes as a writer is fired. Or one serious infringement. (Nothing personal but if people are dinging AshtonDeroy@gmail.com or texting 613-888-1958 and saying my experiment is costing them money. No that isn’t right and I won’t stand for it as a Utilitarian.
- I put food in bellies. This is a donation I am making to develop other small Businesses from my family to your’s style donations. I am fulfilling a religious purpose as a Wiccan Spiritualist in the Social reform traditions in utopic experiments.
- This is a Co-op welcome to the Union. 🙂
- We operate with considerations for the Ontario code of Human Rights. If we receive racist trolling it will be investigated. I have studied Security. PSISA training
- “Fair dealing is a user’s right in copyright law permitting use of, or “dealing” with, a copyright-protected work without permission or payment of copyright royalties. … If your purpose is criticism, review or news reporting, you must also mention the source and author of the work for it to be fair dealing.” I don’t fully understand this but I know I can use it to link my articles to the author through submitting it as Market Research.
Suggest revisions, additions, and whatever. I am autistic and need help! Ashtonderoy@gmail.com . I am just taking personal money and budgeting it to fight & protest prejudice and work injustice. Maybe fight a bit of hunger I can’t be sure because I respect privacy.
Like Ashton Deroy on Facebook.
Someone in our tribe without naming names had a bad experience on psychedelics and started seeing demons. So we went a bit offline as Wiccan for a while to accommodate getting through this… Which is a shame, I love blogging about being Wiccan. How I coped with this? I turned my perception of Wicca into actionable reform & sustainability items.
Legend: My great grandmother was a “Psychic mind”
(quoted because by secular means it does not exist.) . I chose an interest in Web Design & Economics. I feel the Economics and Psychic mind cultures are very similar. Both of us are theoretical and somewhat nuts!
Ashton Deroy writes: Posting from 544 Victoria st, Kingston Ontario. Jango Property Management issue.
In January 2020 I moved in to a house in Kingston Ontario where the Property Manager’s Super attendant had clear prejudices to LGBTQ2S people. He didn’t choose to go about his prejudices by banning LGBTQ2S Renters. However I am going to talk about his intent to discriminate as it played out in the context it played out. Then what you will see? Is that discrimination no matter the shape or form just basically sucks.
The above is a Tweet from Jamie Macari I am going to use to prove something my roommate had said to me. “He has admitted to me intention to discriminate gay & French people.” That was the exact quote from the roommate as it was said. How did this play out in the household?
Let us note at the first house meeting in January 2 LGBTQ2S Tenants pleaded with the Super Attendant to allow their romantic partners to visit the home. Let us also note that he refused with a rationalization that stated it as a resource problem. However the understanding I have now had is this. Jamie Macari believes that homosexuality or being LGBTQ is a negative choice. As outlined by the Tweet above.
For the sake that Jamie believes being LGBTQ2S is a choice. I believe he banned LGBTQ2S Tenants from having guests (along with others) to force his ideals. The fact that he believes the lifestyle is a negative choice that one can use to distance themselves from god means that he was using the terms of the lease to force us to distance ourselves from our lifestyle which he believes to be an offense to god! This was a coy backhanded way to force his nonacceptance on us and I won’t accept it as anything else.
Jamie believes that Canada is forcing him to accept LGBTQ2S people and their diversity on him. He believes that in encouraging acceptance of us he is the victim along with his religion. Not the LGBTQ2S tenants he has driven in to isolation. How dare he?
The fact that I was damaged as an act of collateral damage does not subtract the fact that he was using this no overnights policy to enforce a homophobic belief. If others can’t read in to underlying dialogue they must be blind to circumstance. Playing jump rope with the boundaries of homophobia is why we struggle to have a full execution of our charter rights within Canada. This can not be allowed!
This can not stand as is. I have been pleading and I will continue to plead, do research and move forward. In an effort to expose the discrimination I have been put through. Jamie has a record of saying homophobic things based on his own free will. He has degraded the LGBTQ2S population based on his own free will. If we allow him to take in LGBTQ2S tenants and not permit their overnight romantic guests. Then we are allowing for him to participate a rental situation that permits systemic violence to LGBTQ2S persons within Kingston Ontario. A very diverse and loving community.
Ashton Deroy writes: “Some jobs are not worth doing.” My brother used to explain to me when we were kids & even teenagers. We would frequently be in the cold busting our butts to collect $20-$30 bi weekly for a paper route. Something we distributed through the Trentonian publisher. They circulated their main paper & a Community Press paper in Trenton Ontario back then. “You see Ashton, if we worked at McDonald’s we would get an hourly wage. Or we could just be at home sitting on the couch & watching TV.” This is when I learned in Trenton Ontario that some jobs are just not worth doing…
I would continue to have paper routes & a little bit of income. Nothing really that worth wild. My brother on the other hand went to High School, had friends & knew how to ignore our parents when he needed to. Actually on that note it was our parents always pressuring me to take Paper routes. I would regrettably apply and take the jobs to my detriment. Kyle would be inside comfortable & basking in his intelligence on this issue. “Some jobs are not worth doing.” This logic can be applied to…
- Call center jobs – Which pay bare minimum, grant employees no schedule control & makes you a disposable human resource. Shout out to S&P Data & Hinduja Global Solutions. Thanks for making family life worse in Quinte West & Belleville Ontario. You spoiled brats and selfish capitalists!
- Tim Horton’s jobs – I simply can’t imagine working for an employer who openly advocates for less labor rights. They have some mighty brass balls! I think one day this will contribute to their employees turning against the company. They are just a terrible company with no values & a profits only business model.
- Paper routes – It should be a struggle to find paper boy workers. It is a pain in the butt to walk around in the winter & deliver papers. Just to walk around with $20 or $30 extra bucks. Kids have every right to refuse this boarder line slave labor.
When I delivered papers as a kid & teenager here is what I learned? Some jobs serve the sole purpose of making people sick & permanently disabled long term. Many times when working the paper route I would get sick & wonder why I thought it was worth it. The truth is it wasn’t worth it. I hated coughing my guts out despite the fact back then I wasn’t a smoker.
Only joyless people need to fill every spare moment in their life with work & school. Forget what you see preached on your favorite Neo-Liberal & Conservative forms. If you need to fill all of your spare time with work & school. You are not capable of your own self-fulfillment. Back in High School when I had a paper route? I should of been focused on what I wanted to do. What did I want to do? I wanted to be on the Wrestling team, I wanted to workout at the gym with people my age & I wanted to study! Why did I need a paper route at all? The best I can come up with truthfully is there were times where my home was a rather joyless place. I think most paper delivery people are from joyless homes. This holiday season make sure you tip these poor teenagers.
What my “lazy” brother is doing now? Back when I took a paper route like a chump & my brother was sitting at home preaching to me about how some jobs are not worth doing. He was still working on things that matter. He is a nurse now, he makes bank & can afford his apartment. Me the person who worked their butt off from a teenager outward is verging homelessness. People do burn out & we need to stop acting like it is this imaginary thing.
Not a lot of jobs in Belleville Ontario & Quinte West are worth doing. Despite what Meta Employment says in regards to their struggles with employees no showing interviews. We have to realize the quality of jobs are low in this area, no one is in the mood to shut up and just do it anymore! Every job needs to develop an attitude & benefits beyond a pay check. Otherwise the preparation needs to begin for a largely disengaged society.
Ashton Deroy Writes: Hey guys I am posting from Quinte West Ontario today. As apart of the Chamber of Commerce’s attempt to gage online interaction. We are holding a vote to determine the most popular Santa Claus Day Parade float in Quinte West. I wanted to encourage my readers on this Public Relations & Web Design blog to vote for my employers’ Winter Spinnerland float at the Santa Claus Parade.