Like Ashton Deroy On Facebook
I am in a circumstance where I am enjoying eating fish and chicken right now too much to give it up. That may change in the future but for now, I have chosen to make the moral decision to eat meat so that I can spend less time on meal prep & eating. I believe one of the best ways I can be Utilitarian is to be working and live an active life. I may change dietary choices again if I buy Whey protein. It is all about convenience versus harm analysis. I will always consider diet a question of both Economics as well as the duty to myself.
Get active like me? I use Beachbody on Demand & Simply Yoga. These are great lifestyle decisions. I have decided I will use exercise as a personal care regiment. My goals are mainly to reduce pain, increase joy & feel better about my coordination and physical shape. Again I do have autism & ADHD. So I find a key part of keeping myself physically functional is practice this very necessity self-care. I also help people workout. Mostly 10-minute abs. Or 20 minute Yoga. That is about what I am confident in demonstrating. I have also shared Core yoga.
Moral Honesty: (Beachbody on demand is a Multi-Level Marketing Culture.) I call things as I see them. However, as I call things as I see them. Their guided workouts get results. Talk to a doctor before attempting a new workout routine. However, I feel great. I used Beachbody to get get in shape while working at a gym. I am not above accepting morality and consumption can get a bit dicey. I think it is something we should talk about. However, implementing the lifestyle of vigorous exercise & writing has brought me so much joy.
Like Ashton Deroy’s page on Facebook
Before I played Minecraft. The game I used to play similar to it was called Lode Runner. I and my brother I used to make puzzles for each other where we would run from our enemies and attempt to win. We kind of add little bits of puzzles and resource spots on our map for that reason. We prefer puzzle/roleplays to imitating society as is or overly complicated Survival games.
Platform we use: We set up our games both City Line 2 as well as Washington and Space base on the Nintendo switch.
Email us to join: Ashtonderoy@gmail.com
We are also on Animal Crossing.
Listen we don’t like to create miserable survival games. We do like collaborative building and occasional challenges. We have had a past of setting up many multi-player townships in the past. I am excited about the potential to get my 2 player realm going and then to expand it later on based on use.
To gaming readers, I hope the Social distance and isolation are enriching your gaming experience as well. Let’s hope this over soon or that I can get a job. Thank you guys for reading today and remember to click my Facebook link above.
Ashton Deroy writes: This is blog going to be absolutely nuts. Someone with a Business diploma from Loyalist College is going to actually explain to you why we shouldn’t run the economy. This is straight out of crazy town. Except what will be said? Is totally & completely true.
Now yes this blog is a Socialist platform written by an autistic blogger. Yes we constantly argue the evils of the currents status of private ownership. It is hard to believe I came to this conclusion while taking a Business Diploma in college. Yet here it is. I don’t think just because you own something that it should mean you own people.
Here are my reasons I don’t think Business people should run our economy. For the purposes of this article we will use economy and society interchangeably. That is because the management of the economy directly correlates with the management of society. Economics in relation to Social Politics should be taught as one course. They are not separate topics at all!
- Single Bottom lines – Otherwise known as profits over planet and profits over people. Business people are made to put their own gains first. At the expense of everyone else! This is why 44% of jobs in Ontario earn minimum wage. Why is the economy failing? Largely this reason. We can’t run a people last economy otherwise people will not want to participate and society will indeed fall apart. Companies will sacrifice life & limb just to report high profits. As a result the individual income has taken a huge blow and society is on a downward path.
- Greed is good logic – This is the kind of logic used to slowly remove the lowest earners in society not just out of the economy. Out of society & existence itself. Greed is not good! Cooperation is good. Social well-being is good. Elderly people not dying in a wait for long term care is good. Human trafficking victims getting access to safe housing is good. Greed is bad! It hinders our society and is a cost to our most marginalized people.
- They are idiots – I am comfortable saying after graduating a Business program at Loyalist College. That I was surrounded by selfish and dangerous idiots! They aim only to exploit people and improve convenience for themselves! Listen Loyalist College students who mostly skipped out Social Responsibility & Sustainability course. You demonstrated you were crappy people. I have no reason to validate what you are doing!
- They are against challenging the status qou – All these business people care about is ensuring their gains. Innovation is only welcome if they save money. Like the thousands of teachers the Progressive Conservative government in Ontario is currently trying to replace with computers. They look at innovation, for all of the wrong reasons and it is something we need to put a check in balance in place for .
We need to control Business people in our society. Not allow for the opposite. Greed is bad, idiots running democracy is a kleptocracy, profits are not the end all be all. The status quo sucks! We need to be more responsible and kind in how we operate society. If that means discrediting Business people then that is what I will do.
About the author: Ashton Deroy is a millennial writer with autism. They are 26, partnered, Queer identified & a struggling vegetarian.
Purpose of blog: This is a conversational blog on relationships in 2020. The blog references Socialist culture, stereotypes & what the write personally views as healthy relationship practice. Please if you like the blog hit the like button & subscribe to this content. This website is a cooperative & it shares this spot with Swan Whispers ASMR which is my Spiritual Sister’s ASMR Vlog.
Technical aspects: Sign in to your Instagram & Facebook to view all parts of this blog. This is a Social media integrated blog.
Summary: This is a blog post for Millenials struggling in relationships. Millenials is mostly a label used to describe a generation of tech savvy irony obsessed whipper snappers. However some of the stereotypes made on Millenials are completely true. We are obsessed with the internet, to an unhealthy degree. I worked at a Telecom company called Rogers Communications and it was always the Millenials who lost their minds the most when their WiFi went down.
At a time when places without WiFi are equated to no go zones in the eyes of privileged Millenials. Why should Millenials visit their partners’ new apartment before the WiFi is installed? This weekend I visited my boyfriend Kaylib at his new place. I am going to write about the benefits of the WiFi free time we spent together. Maybe after this you will plan a retreat away from the WiFi with your loved one.
1. We got to indulge in my interests – This is because I had a laptop with cartoons saved on it & I downloaded audio books we could listen to. When people have WiFi?
There is an unlimited access to your seperate hobbies & interests.
When you go without Wifi? You have to collaborate a little. I had legally downloaded files of videos we could watch together from Netflix & we had audiobooks downloaded from Google Play. There
was an actual moment this weekend where Kaylib told me to play my audiobooks on Socialist Feminism & Democratic Economies. It was amazing to indulge my interests with Kaylib & get in to an economic discussion.
2. We took care of our relationship – Part of the Cultural Revitalization model I will be posting on my blog includes a section on a version of self-care only designed for relationships. Time without WiFi allows for
more focus on your partner. Which in turn allows more connective conversation, emotional conversation & intimate connection.
3. Got to help Kaylib with his living situation – This weekend was gratifying in a sense where Kaylib needed some muscle to carry a bookshelf from Wal-Mart to his house. I feel a sense of masculine gratification when I am needed to carry things especially for my partner. Even though I also identify as feminine, I still receive gratification from indulging in the masculine part of my identity.
A human being would not train Core De Force, Jillian Michaels Kickboxing Fast fix & UFC Fit 2014 if they weren’t obsessed with maintaining their basic function to carry heavy items & move them from one location to another. This is also a practical skill that one requires. It definitely feels good for the relationship to be able to help my partner with something that he needs. like lifting a bookshelf and carrying it home, which despite the physical demand. It was a worth wild challenge. It is also important to notice that
in Socialist family culture cooperation & collaboration is key. You can’t have a family that you are unable to rely on in Socialist culture.
4. My partner cooked me breakfast – Now I know he probably could & would do this for me even with WiFi. However we definitely enjoyed doing this as a cooperative activity during the time without WiFi. Our mentality is very much egalitarian in the fact that if he cooks the dinner, I do the dishes. It is just the way to be. It is also little things like this that if you attempt to do them it shows someone that you are attempting to care for the environment that you are in. For other people with disabilities I highly recommend using this tactic to be respectful of the environment that houses you. Even it is for example for a weekend visit with your boyfriend. It is important to show them you care by equally sharing in the choirs & responsibilities so you are able to spend more time together.
Well that is all I want to write for today. Currently I am in a bad housing situation so I could go a while without updating this blog. I apologize to any consistent readers who are inconvenienced by this. I’d appreciate if everyone kept their subscription to my blog active however. I am grateful you subscribe & I am actually planning a dark manifesto on what happens if we don’t meet Sustainability goals. I am looking to call this piece the Decay Manifesto. Currently I am just in the process of considering how I want to display this creative as-semblance of essays, research & Conversational blogs. Please stay subscribed, this piece is going to blow your minds! Which I don’t state lightly.
Ashton Deroy Writes: I used to be one of the most Libertarian pro-tech people you would ever meet. I thought kids needed to learn computer proficiency fast as possible, schools needed to bend the curriculum to be more computer & mobile oriented and lastly we need to make sure all kids have access to a computer. I don’t think think that anymore… My views have changed with the exposure of people legally recognized as minors exposure to sex apps, drug culture & child predators.
The first reason my views began changing was because of something that happened on GrindR in 2015. I had realized someone I was talking to was 16 years of age and they were on an app whose primary purpose was trolling for sex. Well I suppose I was on Plenty Of Fish doing the exact same thing at 17. It still worries me because Plenty Of Fish was like a casual dating site & GrindR was more like a “f*** me in a bathroom stall kind of place.” I encouraged the kid to leave the site as it wasn’t safe for them to use. This was when my opinion first began changing and it only gets worse. Someone really should be looking at their teenager’s phone and saying, “What is Grindr?” Or they should know, because it clearly isn’t educational.
The second part that began shifting my brain on children needing monitoring on technology happened in 2015 as well. My younger cousin used a phrase for smoking weed everyday (SWED) . To my knowledge this kid has never even seen me & my brother smoke weed. However he had exposure to YouTube and it was enough for him to use the expression. Frig I’d rather kids imitate Sponge Bob than Imitate stoners! Which made me only further change my opinion on kids and tech. If you don’t smoke weed around your kids. Why do you expose them to the adult culture of it?
The last part that really bugs me is the mix of child predators & even under aged nudity you are seeing online. FYI Instagram moderators could really use to clean things up! I am pretty sure kids are being exploited on Instagram and some of them getting paid for it via apps such as Only Fans. This kind of stuff just really grosses me out… Parents should really be catching & preventing these things from happening.
Just in my opinion I am getting to a point now where I am pro-monitoring minors on the internet. What we are seeing now? Is getting a bit gross. Kids are being exposed to an over sexualized culture, with drugs & predators. Unfortunately it hard to monitor these things with mobile media & computers. However I think it is necessary.
About the writer
Ashton Deroy is a Business student at Loyalist College & a modest donor to the Liberal Party of Canada. In the past he has been criticized as an arm chair activist & applauded as a pro-marijuana advocate. They are a graduate of Loyalist’s Advertising program & have a graduate certificate from St. Lawrence college in Digital Marketing.
Like my page on Facebook. Click here