Kaylib on Instagram:
I have had honest friendships. This more so refers to my first honest romantic relationship. Now, something readers should know about Kaylib. He is also too smart to lie to. I mean genuinely he has already figured out what makes up my background, mental health, and Philosophical views. He has also seen me do prank style communication stunts so he can tell when I am lying. It is fine though because honesty has actually enhanced this relationship. It worked out for me.
I am going to surprise my readers and say something controversial. Not every two people should opt for an honest relationship, but I did. However, for the opposite Take my Victoria address experience for example. There are 2 people that need to lie nicely to each other…. If they don’t… They might end up hating each other enough to love each other, enough to hate each other. What I mean is? (They will do a hate hookup.) Referring to the guy who stalked me outside the bathroom and the girl who thought I knocked someone up. They are a match made in hell…. (Codependent) Even if they don’t bang it out. I don’t care… It is fun to creep myself out though. If Jamie Macari is in charge still at 544 Victoria st. just don’t rent there. Think of him as “pain in the *** Jesus” with all the all-mighty Tumeric!
What are the keys to honest relationships?
- Openness – I mean real openness. Not open to charging at someone with a full head of anger.
- Readiness – Some people don’t know openness is going to expose you to someone else’s flaws. Get ready, because we are human beings in a nihilistic downward world. So open your ears. Get ready to hear some messed up stuff.
- Space – Especially if you live together. Give each other space and with that time as well. Process your thoughts about the person you know. Decide if you are freaked out or not… Again though everyone has weird stuff like relatives with poor boundaries, toxic abusive family cultures we got to end or maybe you have been living on a downward track since 19. Either way, we find a through it, if we are actually dedicated to honesty. If we judge someone and toss them out every time we get honesty. Then we don’t deserve love, to begin with. Space is good, repetitive romantic alienation is bad.
You know what will help you to prepare for honesty? Kill your optimism with negativity. Break your entitlement by being poor. Suspend the assumption that everyone has had the privilege of a happy childhood. It is fewer and farther in between these days! Egalitarian relationships are messy, but they are also the best kind of relationship there is. My boyfriend is Kaylib, I visit him down towards the Rez. I love how his brain works. I genuinely think he is the most interesting person. He also bugs me at times but it is part of us. ❤
Check out my Facebook video on Fragmentation:
Ashton Deroy Writes: I love Tyendinaga Cannabis. I think yesterday on Instagram I may have triggered people who think, “He hates First Nations cannabis. He is an a**.” No, I am being honest and upfront with the current state of the legally defined illegal cannabis market. The honesty is at the end of the day is my social tribe needs to be in constant communication with each other to make sure cannabis is safe, accessible & we all agree on where we spend our money. That is it, I am not big enough to commit Libel which then amounts damage to Legacy 420. I am not the moral police! Check out the marijuana black list
Now I love Green Grass Oasis. I truly believe they are one of the kindest and fairest dispensaries in Tyendinaga. What do I love about this unlicensed dispensary? Here are 3 things I really love about Green Grass Oasis.
- Friendly staff– They have a friendly & knowledgeable staff who can answer your questions on products.
- Never been short – We have never been shorted at Green Grass Oasis. There is a reputation of certain locations on the Res shorting people when they buy something like an ounce.
- Close to but not quite medical quality – I am not going to pretend Res weed comes close to the quality of medical marijuana. Oasis comes pretty close though. However they don’t give you percentage estimates on your containers, I don’t think anything is scientifically verified with their strains & you don’t really know much about how they ensure they grow safe cannabis for your consumption. However great quality so far. Top shelf cannabis is amazing & for lower shelf items you get what you pay for which is not all bad either.
Do not get me wrong. I sometimes buy legal Cannabis from OCS and Aphria. However, I am still a supporter of the illegal market. We just have to be open and honest about what the illegal market is like. If you are a friend or a family member in my tribe you have to tell people when you suspect foul play at illegal dispensaries.
If you work with Legacy 420. Contact me @ Ashtonderoy@gmail.com . I have just heard some really evil things from people in regards to Legacy 420 hence why we keep you on the Black List. Prove me wrong! Just prove me wrong and do some good. I also read the release on habitat for humanity. However, the accusations I heard were that the operation was gang owned & that you watered down CBD products. As a person with autism, I need places to grab reliable CBD.
Ashton Deroy is an LGBTQ Liberal with strong Libertarian convictions for Cannabis consumption in Ontario. Ashton Deroy first discovered the beautiful Tyendinaga’s marijuana scene 2018. Prior to that Ashton Deroy was a medical cannabis user in North York Canada. Ashton Deroy treats autism with CBD products and their sleep disorder with THC heavy indicas.
Ashton Deroy maintains while there is a place for the illegal market. There is to a place for the legal market. Ashton Deroy has gone on record saying that he has lost friends to tainted Cannabis.
\”The legal cannabis shops will clean up Belleville Ontario & drive dangerous standalone drug dealers out of the pot business. That is the beauty of these shops.” Ashton Deroy