Ashton Deroy Writes: (This is a conversational blog believed to be true by the writer. This is not intended to harm those involved. Rather the intention is to warn of unstable housing rental practices in Kingston Ontario. I would like this blog to be the medium that announces an unstable environment. For the purposes of this blog I use a fake name for Wren as we had 0 contracts. Since it is a fake name it could almost be like I was talking about a fake person… I wish…)
I need to issue a final statement with the intention of dissolving a certain solidarity project I was going to be apart of. For the purposes of this article, I will use a fake name rather than the actual first name which I did acquire. I will also avoid putting this person in the hot seat. She may be of a protected status. She also may not be…
Previously referred to as “disabled female tenant”. This post is meant to address Wren. (I have always wanted to point out a Wren is a bird lol) What happened here? I’ve just noticed she can lean into repetitive neurotic behavior and when I attempted to finally say something… She said, “Leave me alone!”
First of all Wren, I stand by what I said. You fixate on “Qualified professionals” bordering on the neurotic. In fact, I’d say that you dwelled on it so often that it seems like you dysfunctionally stopped living your life. I know you have been through something difficult that I won’t dignify even sharing with my readers. However, it doesn’t justify a bias to authority to an obsessive degree. You have to get along with your friends, the people you live with and you have to on a larger scale cooperate with those within your community (Not exclusive to “Qualified professionals”) Authority Bias, click here to learn more.
Okay, so I always kept a level head while I knew her. I had thought “Okay she is qwerky but she is disabled also.” You see her quickly going from an attempt to get my attention to diverting the topic altogether. What does this mean? Well for you truth seekers who utilize the Socratic method. I asked questions she diverted them. The truth would objectively lay within the pattern of the conversation. This is unusual and I would argue dishonest. The most practical thing I can think of is her wanting my attention for some reason. At this time I am in self-isolation and not rushing out to see her when she asks.
The problem is: She already burned my bridge. I was keeping in touch with her to ask stuff like should we set up a website to warn people about this rental? When you leave can I help you file a Landlord-Tenant board claim? I also worry she may have fed me misinformation and this boundary was set up so that I could not expose the misinformation.
Scenarios I’ve considered (not proven true, but pure speculation for your attention):
- Wren might be somehow involved with how that house operates. As crazy of an idea that seems. Maybe she obnoxiously overshares to chase people out. That way Jamie Macari pockets rental deposits.
- Wren might have psychosis. I mean this with no malicious intent. One of my sisters has it and it is serious. It would mean that some of what she said to me… She didn’t have the mental capacity to make those actual claims.
- Wren could be making up stuff for attention & even pity.
- Out of all of the possible scenarios the bottom 2 I consider the most likely.
Unfortunately because of the text message on April 3rd 2020. I have to go say this. I have to say I am a gay male with autism who has never had sex with a cisgender woman as of 2020-04-17. I have mostly been attracted to guys since I was 13-14 years old. I have to come out and say she might make up stuff about me in order to gain Social attention. Sadly because a number of times I caught Wren lying to me outright. I broke April 3rd 2020 I can’t just resume action on the logic “You said leave me alone. I am going to go now and not saying anything on the record.” No no… You already lied about me and I am quite upset and concerned as a result.
I can’t take this post down. Due to the insane nature of the interpersonal relationships and social interactions at 544 Victoria Street Kingston Ontario. I have every reason to believe as a public person I am safer to engage my audience with this finale post.
Also what I said? It was not out of line. You have an authority bias that is quite neurotic. You can’t fix your situation effectively and efficiently the way you go about it. Finally, yes you annoyed me. The problem is… When you were annoying me? Morally the right thing to do was to be patient and understanding. Wren would often repeat “Now that I can talk to qualified people after never haven being allowed to because I wasn’t considered a person.” Referring to a presumably difficult past. She made me feel overwhelmed. Quite frankly I was worried she was going to either burn out and explode metaphorically. Or I was worried she was going to get herself kicked out and become homeless by not only insisting on living in the house, but also choosing to do it in a way that was only on her terms. (That not being the custom for cooperative housing. Even now I have to live in a way where my roommates can tolerate me.)
That moral obligation I felt to you ended when you made things up about me and during other lies I caught you in that I believe harmed me.
To: Possible authorities
No this is not going down off of my site. As far as I am concerned my dealings with Kingston Police have been unsatisfactory in resolving this issue. For all I know it could continue to put low-income renters in Kingston Ontario in danger. I keep asking myself, “What would you of liked to know before moving in to the home?” Whatever the answer to that is it needs to be considered.
What I would like to know about this place if I was a renter?
- ) They ban overnight guests – This forces a bit too much intimacy between the tenants.
- ) They won’t leave each other alone – I felt many times as though I was separating children from fighting. Prior to moving in Jamie said this would be a more adult living situation than I was used to. I would later state and I quote “You guys are much more childish than anybody I lived within College housing.”
- ) It is an unstable collective living arrangement – Jamie Macari is said to have Mercury poisoning affecting his mental health status. Wren has undisclosed issues which I was allowed to be subjected to but not allowed to understand in direct ways.
- They overshare – To the point where household hangouts and meetings felt like therapy sessions. I only have a Community College background and many times I was the smartest person there.
- They are not proactive about separating & getting healthy – Despite the fact this housing arrangement is very unhealthy and I suspect will remain unhealthy. Wren isn’t in a hurry to leave & no one in her network of “qualified professionals” is in a hurry to get her anywhere. It will take attrition or severe intervention to break the dysfunction in this house.
- You probably won’t get your money back if they rent out after you leave- I lost a lot of money & more importantly my time living in this place. Writing these Blog posts is kind of a gift to myself to make sure I have something in exchange for all of the money I lost. (I know Wren is possibly not involved in that.) However, I have every right to speak with alarm about her impacts on the environment.
- Weird religious elements – I have overheard loud religious arguments in that house. It seems Jamie Macari is devoted to whatever he practices & eventually he will make you aware of it and it will be your problem. An ex Wrestler who knew Jamie describes him as never being the same since returning allegedly from Uganda.
- Wren gives fake information – For all purposes I didn’t harm Wren in any way. She gave me a fake name, I used the fake name. I may as well of wrote about an imaginary person. Something has happened where she does this I guess. I think it is a bit offputting and worthy of knowing before going there.
- Lies on top of lies – By the end of this socially manipulative experiment that tests all natural human boundaries. With Jamie’s Fallacy logic and Wren’s mysterious but alarming past. If you took the time to listen… You won’t know what is real anymore. I am still scratching my head because everything was so convoluted and I was also high in an effort to remember as little as possible.
- 2 Property Management companies have a presence at one address.
- Wren thinks people are out to interfere with her professional help – I am not even ruling out that Jamie Macari was interfering allegedly. However, I have pointed out to her fairly. That her excessive focus on “Qualified professionals” mixed with her paranoia of others interfering is a neurotic combination. I said she could consider going to the psychiatric ward where others wouldn’t dream to intervene in her getting help from “Qualified professionals”.
Requirements I met:
- I did not use your real name Wren. I know that you gave me a fake name when we met.
- I did not write this article without cause. I caught you breaking one of my boundaries which is not to make up stuff about my interpersonal dealings.
- The nature of your seemingly neurotic behavior jeopardizes the validity of much of what I was supposed to know to this point.
- I have hidden any contact information. You are only “Wren”. Yes, there is an address but that is for public safety reasons. You & Jamie according to actual “qualified people” I’ve talked to, “Have some alarming qualities which together make that house a powder keg of dysfunction. It would be better for everyone to dissolve this living arrangement. To not blow the whistle would be an act of negligence and put others at risk.”
I will not take this down… Wren I blocked you on GMAIL & SMS because I don’t even want you to bother asking me, Please & thank you. As I have pointed out some of what you have said to me on the record is wildly inappropriate and I need to beat you to any possible public claims. I consider this Public knowledge & even would go as far to say this as a home rental version of the workplace psychosocial hazard qualifies as something to call to public attention to. At this time I don’t speak apart of a collective, rather this is me analyzing the home objectively.
544 Victoria St, Kingston Ontario. The Weird communal living arrangement.– I don’t think they run the Air B&B anymore but it was weird that we all lived together cooperatively but we also had a business in there. Yet none of us could say “No I don’t support you running the air B&B. Furthermore Jamie portrayed himself as apart of a Property Management company which automatically invalidates your right to do this.
Being Jamie Macari ex Wrestler at Queen’s University intimidates tenants outside bathroom.– This is still alarming and needs to be considered in choosing this address as your rental home.
544 Victoria street. Kingston Ontario. Jango Property Management unlawfully evicts disabled female tenant – To my understanding she still lives there.
Feel free to start a dialogue with me over 544 Victoria street Kingston Ontario and I will reply as promptly as possible: