Ashton Deroy writes: We must all reject right wing extremism in the form of prejudice, harassment and bullshit excuses. Do not forgive and do not forget for if we do they will never learn. I am Ashton Deroy, I am a Wiccan and a proud member of Anti-fascism through Anonymous action and activity. I am not an extremist, rather I am a reactionary member of a Socialist faction. I am a gay bash victim, an abused autistic and a rape victim. In other words, come at me bro!
I told Alana Skye once. “If you share your tricks I will share mine.” Well I think it is time to share what is a 12 step plan to access highly difficult to receive healthcare. Let’s see what I did?
Step 1 – Admit to yourself you have autism. I did this at 10 years old. Then you must do your own research. As our healthcare systems are quite unprepared at all times.
Step 2 – Get a Communications diploma. So that you can contact family in case of emergency with heightened language skills.
Step 4 – Pace yourself. You have ADHD and you tend to go too fast and drive your blood pressure through the roof. Ice water helps with this according to the hospitals.
Step 5 – Go to Business School so that you can learn to manage your own personal finances.
Step 6 – Follow Matt’s plan and get trained in Security.
Step 7 – Finally start selling Horoscopes and fortune telling services. (You now know math)
Step 8 – Train those you love to bring you CBD.
Step 9 – Figure out who the smart people are. An Uncle and a cousin have both helped me with weed. Dad brought me pre-rolls but he still doesn’t understand how to speed up recovery properly.
Step 9 – Admit managing seizures alone and going to the hospital alone is driving you crazy then stop… “I don’t deserve to have to self-admit to the hospital.” If no one goes with me then I will stop going. This is why? I knew KGH would put me in the psychiatric unit. That is why? I screamed at them for putting me in under the mental health act. Also KGH pretty much made you self diagnose during June 16-June 17 so they were no help...I will no longer go to the hospital alone!
Step 10 – Tell your family you are done with the filter and ready to learn more practical Moralities.
Step 11 – Fall in love.
Step 12 – Tell my love everything about me.
Lastly, admit to yourself your family is bad at taking care of you. Then… move on from them in the sense where you become self-relying. This burn out isn’t like any other burn out I have had before. I did the math, I hacked the game and I have better things to do than wait for my family to understand my issues! I tell fortunes, click here.
Also my Facebook page is not a sub-resume. My Cousin Chris is a career counselor. I am a content creator. There is a big difference, if I want ratings? Then I have to be actionable and persistent. Don’t edit my content as family.
What wasn’t in the plan?
- A rapist second cousin named Shane.
- Step siblings who need all of my Family’s attention
- Being ignored or confused during the concussion
- Getting injured at Giant Tiger!
- Kyle giving me a concussion while playing wrestling.
My family hardly cares about me. If you do care then smoke CBD with me sometime and watch how much easier my mood gets…. My CBD needs to be distributed immediately after a seizure. The longer you wait the more medicine I need. 5 grams over 3 days no struggle and I will be fine.
I’ve smoked pot on this blog. I have talked Socialism, then switched to Green Politics exclusively. However we can still step it up. Welcome to commentary not suitable for children.
Join our Union:
Democratic Capitalist Rules of the Co-op:
How a Socialist thinks?
If I had to sum up my experience of my Democratic Simulation in 2 descriptions. 1. I display the traits of a niceness tyrant & somehow an opportunist for material gains. I usually treat people with respect and I damn well demand I am treated with respect. I am also geared towards impulsive decision making at times especially with material motivators. I am the person who watched their aunt’s dog in exchange for food in North York. I am not shy about that motivation. She was a damn good cook.
- I have to relax up a bit on impulsive decision making – I have a personality where a great deal of decisions is driven more by impulse. I am working on it but it is there. This would also be a cliche about an addict with autism. I am impulsive…Doy… Impulses aren’t always forgiven as impulses. That obviously is clear.
- Niceness tyrant – This is my most alarming trait. I am a Niceness tyrant… A niceness tyrant thinks they can get away with just about anything so long as it achieves the common good. This doesn’t make helping people immoral. It makes helping people as apart of a larger dictated plan immoral. This comes from being trained in Sales, Customer service & Customer service Excellence. It is important to fight but I should strive to fight fair.
- Morally flexibile for material gains – Again I talk about living wage all the time on on here. It is easy to see that I have wealth motivations. It is also easy to see. I don’t think I will achieve wealth by the means of any excess talents. Just by the means of Sales & Marketing abilities. My gains were achieved primarily by utilizing my my Communications background. Not by any special abilities in the game. I have to be careful never to accept bribes and to know my loyalties and stage my own trasnparrency.
- I love freedom and I hate society’s rejection of healthy interdependence – I say all the time in feminism. Our obsessive fixation on Independence is absurd. We achieve wealth together. We achieve success together. Ultimately it makes more sense to be a team than Individuals. That is the point of Collectivized thinking.” I am not saying I desire to be a culture to reject outsiders. I would like to work on changing that a lot actually. Rather I am saying that if we went about love and belonging the right ways in our Economic organization. We wouldn’t see so many burn outs. We have to remember that people are in this thing called life to be around the people they love. Not live at the job. That is my idea, not my dictation.”
Before I played Minecraft. The game I used to play similar to it was called Lode Runner. I and my brother I used to make puzzles for each other where we would run from our enemies and attempt to win. We kind of add little bits of puzzles and resource spots on our map for that reason. We prefer puzzle/roleplays to imitating society as is or overly complicated Survival games.
Platform we use: We set up our games both City Line 2 as well as Washington and Space base on the Nintendo switch.
Email us to join: Ashtonderoy@gmail.com
We are also on Animal Crossing.
Listen we don’t like to create miserable survival games. We do like collaborative building and occasional challenges. We have had a past of setting up many multi-player townships in the past. I am excited about the potential to get my 2 player realm going and then to expand it later on based on use.
To gaming readers, I hope the Social distance and isolation are enriching your gaming experience as well. Let’s hope this over soon or that I can get a job. Thank you guys for reading today and remember to click my Facebook link above.
Here is a challenge. Describe your personal hell in 200 words. Write it as an incentive to improve your life. What does hell look like for you? Email Ashtonderoy@gmail.com
What would my personal hell look like? What are the features? What will tempt me to stay? How will I force myself to leave?
Features: My personal hell is one I describe with unhinged intoxication, smoke and alcohol & drugs everywhere. A total cultural ghetto. There is no intellectual discussion, no exercise, and no real attempts at bettering one’s self.
Temptations to stay: The temptations to stay are based on some of the family states of mind and rituals. My family has bleak and nihilistic opinions that I believe will re-buried me in addiction down the line. Imagine how hard it is to depart from your family culture and not only that but to demand a better and more progressive family culture!
How I will find my way out to a better life? For me, I had to find traditions and identity that appealed to me. For me when this is done? I will live in the tradition and culture of the intellectuals of left & socialist leanings.
Quote worth learning:
“I’m just not a ‘new experience’ kind of guy. My comfort zone is basically like, that chair, and honestly? The arms are a little sharp.” – Chidi Anagonye, The Good Place 4×05
“Don’t you know right from wrong!?” Anyone who was raised by parents who tried to raise them intellectuals has had this conversation multiple times. Some of us in Quinte West even began flipping the switch. Or just leaving Quinte West as a kind of morally deprived place with an out of control capitalism.
“Don’t you know that Capitalism isn’t the sum total of morality?”
From a historical context. The abandonment of morality and ethics is associated with the worst atrocities in human history. Fredrick Nietzsche preached immorality. His ideas were adopted by the Nazis. It was said that the abandonment of morality is what leads to fascism. As I have stated my love for joining a Secular Pluralist culture is what lead to me dating a fascist. Someone to indulged perverse desires and saw morality as subjective and paradigm. Also, all religions somehow manifested as a mass adapted mental illness. (Beliefs straight out of failed secular states with radical systems.) We have to find a way to trust protective structures like Political beliefs & religions. “Too much order, too much chaos.” Jordan Peterson.
So when another atheist comes up to me. Imagine hypothetically They just switched to atheism. The first thing I try to do with a new atheist is test if they are serious. Talk about issues grounded in reality with them. If they are serious about atheism we will find a way to talk about science, art, or politics. If they aren’t serious about atheism what you will get is nihilism and the abandonment of morality. That is something I will label every time because it is bad and it manifests into destructive & perverse behaviors. I will warn a friend that this is consistent with mental illness and I think they should deal with it.
The solution to chaos & malevolence is to confront it within reason. You want to use concepts of justice within reason and fairness.