#AutismAware and I happen to vote in #Canada and #Ontario. I will also look to vote in whatever Municipality I land in the long term. In this piece, we will explore my injury, the services I was denied for #Accessibility as well as the need for CBD and #MedicalMarijuana reform.
Both the Provincial and Federal government can consider themselves marked by the Autistic Political community. The management of the Coronavirus has happened to our detriment. As a result of the high levels of precautions I have gotten a job injury at Giant Tiger June 8th 2018 at 656 Gardiners rd Kingston Ontario. This is a dispute for which I started a Cyber Security Marketing Happening targeted towards Jenifer Boutilier Kingston Ontario.
This is an article in progress. It will explore the Pandemic in relationship to Autism. It will include our opinions on Governance both Provincially, Municipally and Federally. This will explain a crucial need for a sweeping Socialist Reform in Governance. As well as explain Business, political, medical and technological variables impacting the lives of Autistic people through the eyes of Ashton Deroy.
(Ivison, Trudeau: The Education of a Prime Minister 2019)
(Herbert & Weintraub, The Autism Revolution)
Meryam Haddad Instagram link
“Je suis fière d’avoir aider des centaines de famille à se réfugier au Canada. Certains étaient nés apatrides et n’avaient jamais été voulu nulle part ailleurs. Nous devons toujours garder les frontières canadiennes ouvertes aux personnes qui se sauvent de la persécution et qui demandent la protectection permanente. #journéeduréfugié .”
#refugeeday I am proud to have been able to give hundreds of families the chance to come to #canada. Some were born stateless and had no where else to go. We need to keep our borders open to welcome those who are fleeing persecution and who need permanent protect.
Check out her campaign page: https://www.meryam2020.ca/en/her-story
Ashton Deroy writes: It was Karl Marx who said, “Religion is the people’s opium.” I kind of had thought Secular lawmaking would be the future of modern Canadian Politics. However, there are definitely more than a few reasons for pause & reflection. Atheists have dominated the governance of a country before, it resulted in the annihilation of multi-culturalism, religious genocide & brutal Tyranny. It is called Communism!
In Canada, Quebec passed a secular law called known as Bill 21. Before this had been executed, Secular lawmaking had been one of those things I thought could revolutionize the way we look at governance. “Oh yeah”, it is revolutionary but for all the wrong reasons.” Religious oppression, cultural oppression & uniformity.
I realize with an approach of secular lawmaking, tyranny is inevitable. You can see it in these Communist Countries when the people stop worshipping their faiths, it creates a vacuum and the state fills that vacuum unexpectedly with Nationalism & state worship. You see this in Joseph Stalin’s 5-year plan of atheism from 1932 to 1937 in Soviet Russia. This lead to religious oppression, re-education, and imprisonment to people who held on firmly to their beliefs. One might argue with religion in a Nation we add a moral check & balance that we otherwise would not have.
Cultural oppression, in my own words I have said over & over again. You can not treat Uniformity as diversity. I started saying it in my last Hinduja Global Services blog where I said they make a gross negligent attempt to treat all their workers as a uniformed resource and not as people with individual needs who need to exist outside of the system. If that isn’t right in a company, you can bet it is all wrong for a country! Canada is a Pluralist country meaning if we all start looking the same in any kind of capacity. We are doing something very wrong as outlined by our Charter of Human Rights & Freedoms. This does include religious expression and I am fully against the oppression of these rights as someone who loves the charter & thanks it for my ability to exist outside of the marginalized areas of society.
The last part is about uniformity. Now I want to stop talking as a political commentary here and start talking like someone with an appreciation of arts & culture. Religion has inspired clothing & art . It makes our society reflect not just our relentless logical atheists but also the imaginative artists, Christian Philosophers & even our Sihk allies. The problem is this war on religion is also apart of the war on Families & their culture I had previously discussed. Forced uniformity is also a key part of our current Mental Health Emergency I believe all of North America should be collaborating on. We have stripped away our traditions, identities, & beliefs as practicality! Yet we wonder why we are all miserable? In Belleville I heard a man at Tim Hortons say people in Turbans should not be allowed to vote. It gave me a feeling of such intense anger! This is not Canada and say that racist statement is not Canadian!
At the end of the day, Bill 21 in Quebec is a form of cultural destruction. Quebec has created a national identity and has decided that people in certain professions have no choice but to participate. I believe the fact that Secularism is a big part of Communism should not be so carefully glossed over. It should give us pause & we should question if this is a gradual step in the direction of somewhere we do not want to go. Atheism as enforced by the law kills culture.
All that complaining about Call centers? This was the crazy s*** it was leading to. 🙂 No Union Presence Quinte West are you sure?
What am I about? I am about putting food in bellies through my Digital Marketing education. I am about using Fiverr for the common good. So let’s give that a try. This is an experiment.
- Democratic rules – I treat them as equals.
- No torture through Deliberation
- 3 copyright strikes as a writer is fired. Or one serious infringement. (Nothing personal but if people are dinging AshtonDeroy@gmail.com or texting 613-888-1958 and saying my experiment is costing them money. No that isn’t right and I won’t stand for it as a Utilitarian.
- I put food in bellies. This is a donation I am making to develop other small Businesses from my family to your’s style donations. I am fulfilling a religious purpose as a Wiccan Spiritualist in the Social reform traditions in utopic experiments.
- This is a Co-op welcome to the Union. 🙂
- We operate with considerations for the Ontario code of Human Rights. If we receive racist trolling it will be investigated. I have studied Security. PSISA training
- “Fair dealing is a user’s right in copyright law permitting use of, or “dealing” with, a copyright-protected work without permission or payment of copyright royalties. … If your purpose is criticism, review or news reporting, you must also mention the source and author of the work for it to be fair dealing.” I don’t fully understand this but I know I can use it to link my articles to the author through submitting it as Market Research.
Suggest revisions, additions, and whatever. I am autistic and need help! Ashtonderoy@gmail.com . I am just taking personal money and budgeting it to fight & protest prejudice and work injustice. Maybe fight a bit of hunger I can’t be sure because I respect privacy.
Someone in our tribe without naming names had a bad experience on psychedelics and started seeing demons. So we went a bit offline as Wiccan for a while to accommodate getting through this… Which is a shame, I love blogging about being Wiccan. How I coped with this? I turned my perception of Wicca into actionable reform & sustainability items.
Legend: My great grandmother was a “Psychic mind”
(quoted because by secular means it does not exist.) . I chose an interest in Web Design & Economics. I feel the Economics and Psychic mind cultures are very similar. Both of us are theoretical and somewhat nuts!
- Reading Feminism
- Reading on Environmentalism
- We need Quinte West & Napanee to Learn to tune in to signs of Suicide. LivingWorks.Net Creating awareness for a vital life-saving product that could be revolutionary mental health reform for our times.
Kaylib on Instagram:
I have had honest friendships. This more so refers to my first honest romantic relationship. Now, something readers should know about Kaylib. He is also too smart to lie to. I mean genuinely he has already figured out what makes up my background, mental health, and Philosophical views. He has also seen me do prank style communication stunts so he can tell when I am lying. It is fine though because honesty has actually enhanced this relationship. It worked out for me.
I am going to surprise my readers and say something controversial. Not every two people should opt for an honest relationship, but I did. However, for the opposite Take my Victoria address experience for example. There are 2 people that need to lie nicely to each other…. If they don’t… They might end up hating each other enough to love each other, enough to hate each other. What I mean is? (They will do a hate hookup.) Referring to the guy who stalked me outside the bathroom and the girl who thought I knocked someone up. They are a match made in hell…. (Codependent) Even if they don’t bang it out. I don’t care… It is fun to creep myself out though. If Jamie Macari is in charge still at 544 Victoria st. just don’t rent there. Think of him as “pain in the *** Jesus” with all the all-mighty Tumeric!
What are the keys to honest relationships?
- Openness – I mean real openness. Not open to charging at someone with a full head of anger.
- Readiness – Some people don’t know openness is going to expose you to someone else’s flaws. Get ready, because we are human beings in a nihilistic downward world. So open your ears. Get ready to hear some messed up stuff.
- Space – Especially if you live together. Give each other space and with that time as well. Process your thoughts about the person you know. Decide if you are freaked out or not… Again though everyone has weird stuff like relatives with poor boundaries, toxic abusive family cultures we got to end or maybe you have been living on a downward track since 19. Either way, we find a through it, if we are actually dedicated to honesty. If we judge someone and toss them out every time we get honesty. Then we don’t deserve love, to begin with. Space is good, repetitive romantic alienation is bad.
You know what will help you to prepare for honesty? Kill your optimism with negativity. Break your entitlement by being poor. Suspend the assumption that everyone has had the privilege of a happy childhood. It is fewer and farther in between these days! Egalitarian relationships are messy, but they are also the best kind of relationship there is. My boyfriend is Kaylib, I visit him down towards the Rez. I love how his brain works. I genuinely think he is the most interesting person. He also bugs me at times but it is part of us. ❤
Check out my Facebook video on Fragmentation:
To: #KingstonOntario #BayofQuinte #QuinteWest #BellevilleOntario #Napane #Tyendinega #LoyalistCollege #Seneca #StLawrenceCollege.
Subject: The never-ending #Libertarian story. “#IdiditbecauseFreedom arguments!”
“I did it because of freedom! ”
1. I infected you because of freedom
2. I took your water and monopolized it for my business because of #Freedom !
3. I got you sick and killed your community because of freedom!
4. I harmed you because #Capitalism
5. #GobacktoChina because of my Freedom.
Listen to a line that has been drawn whether people like it or not. I am here to tell you I am a Left Nationalist, a Canadian #Socialist and a member of the mandatory #Diversity movement. #Americans you do not have the right to harm our healthcare system. You do not have the right to skip over borders and you do not have the right to #infect us with your rampant divisions and harmfully simplistic ideologies. #GTFO start #SocialDistancing and remember there is more than a legal duty to #Morality.
If #Conservatives in Canada are taking precautionary measures than so to can #Libertarians in the #USA.
I got people on the Grant Cardone Self-help train and I can tell them to jump off if I want. I say this because I feel the man has gone insane. He is talking about fighting the government to re-open his business and how everyone who got unemployment was an unloyal person. inner Screamings of morality as your audience and reader
“HEY DUMBASS ELITIST! PEOPLE GOT TO EAT!”
Instead of “Be Obsessed or Be Average”. How about be insane or be moral? Where is his common sense? Where are his ethics at? Who does he see himself as? I see a person with no heart who doesn’t care. That is why I am 100% not endorsing Grant Cardone as an author & motivational sales speaker.
At this time I say we recognize the times he inspired us as a motivational comrade. While denouncing the ethics of the man. Essentially let’s grant Grant his legendary status and then move on with our attention. There is more than bottom-line logic. There is integrity, community & environment.
Hey guys, let’s start being practical, and let’s start being moral. I am Ashton Deroy I graduated from Loyalist College. I have a Business Diploma and a Diploma in Advertising and Marketing Communications. Here is some Capitalist Sales Logic I won’t conform to for ethical reasons.
- You can replace a quality competitor product with an inferior product by way of Sales & Marketing – This is not Utilitarian, practical, or even generally reasonable. That is why I had trouble selling Shaw Cable products in Telemarketing. In areas, our competitors had genuinely better products and we were outdated. Everything from the telemarketing outward was outdated in Shaw Cable comparable to Telus in certain areas of Canada around 2016.
- You should never take a handout – Every handout is reduced to Socialism in the brain of a Capitalist. As a Liberal Socialist, I argue that you use the best system for the situation to ensure the health & well being of people. It felt surreal listening to a guy who buys and sells apartment buildings talk about how he will fight the government and shame everyone who is poor. Rather than encourage resiliency and morality. Something that would make good content and no one would blame him for.
- Always bidding for the cheaper solution – Never looking at issues deeper than a bottom line. I am not afraid to talk about in a job setting that if a call center seating layout is resulting in sexual harassment of an employee. Then I believe in 100% modifying the seating arrangement. That is just common sense. You know what? We had one plan for the layout today and now we have to modify that plan. To: Capitalists & Communists, “Absolute efficiency is an insane and indignant unachievable concept.” Communities have more than 1 bottom line.