Like my Page on Facebook. I am the Autistic Ostrich! https://www.facebook.com/AshtonQBE
Here is what happened at Giant Tiger?
- I smashed my head some time in June. As a result I developed amnesia.
- Then there are lots of fragmentations in my reality.
- In August I ended up in Safe Beds. Alone, regressing and scarred by my realities of CPTSD.
- At some point I endorsed an amazing woman for the Green Party leadership race.
- I signed up for a Webinar to learn Canadian law.
- As of today I had a 2 hour seizure. 2020-08-24 after which I pissed myself.
- I looked death in the eyes and thought about giving up many times. I still want to give up sometimes. I was told from a young age I would die alone. I am starting to believe that every day.
So I am going to go sign off and puke… PEACE OUT!
Believe it or not I didn’t choose to get Autism + concussion. It was an accident largely contributed to by long hair and appeasing my negligent manager who was too hard on me! Jennifer Boutilier pushed me unreasonably hard without reasonable flexibility for my disability. However, some of the readings may wonder why I wanted to work at Giant Tiger?
It is not just as simple as I wanted a paycheck. It was more than that. I liked my experience doing a placement at Giant Tiger earlier in my Youth Job Connection program with Ron Hunter as my Employment counsellor. I also wanted to help out and be essential during the Coronavirus pandemic.
My current shape:
I am no longer in fit mental or physical shape. There is nothing a hospital can really do for me at this time and no magical medication. As a result I need to control my treatment entirely. I don’t need any family feedback whatsoever. That is just a fact of life at this point. Having my mother Kimberly Richardson tell me in the preachy way that I need medication and hospitalization is out of line and irrelevant. I can’t get the help I need in the midst of a Pandemic. If the bitch left her house once in a while she would realize this! Same with Pat Deroy and everyone else. There is no miracle hospital fix. There is only CBD and waiting this Pandemic out. Get over what you think and let me dictate this treatment.
Tell Jen to stop stealing from me and censor her name in Marketing and Public Relations Materials. Contact: email@example.com ; check out her Linkedin
By using her name in articles, creative works and not paying me. You are stealing Copyrighted works that I own by Moral Authority. I demand either a payment or you to formally ask for permission. I am very upset about you interfering with my Digital Marketing Business and the Autism Revolution.
Contact: the Kingston Herald and tell them to censor her name until getting permission from Autism Revolution.
Define efficiency company– Toxic efficiency is achieved when companies’ interests are prioritized much too high over community and Sustainability interests.
Here is how we get our answer? This is more speculative than anything right now but I would genuinely like a number. Here is how we get it. We add up the cost of the social assistance received by the employees’ post-call center employment. We add that up for the duration they receive the assistance.
Not just talk, eventually, we are going to get reports. Conversations are going to be had. We are going to continue to be informed and this will be dealt with. You see what I think Socialists? I think this is another version of the Wal-Mart Food stamp problem in the U.S.A. I think we have jobs that worsen social wellbeing rather than improve for the sake of the utility of the community.
Still, think a Conservative is going to balance the budget & economy humanely? Give me a break!
Here is an idea:
- Give employees time to adjust to work culture.
- Allow for mistakes
- Don’t fire without just cause (Not the efficiency just cause… “No no… NO!” )
Means for improvement:
Or fire, lay off and etc. Then you will have more people sending call center’s dirtiest secrets to Ashtonderoy@gmail.com and the community will continue to have these very real engagements on issues.
Ashton Deroy writes: Let us call the regulated Marijuana market what it is. A gigantic failure! It is true, the government took a fragile market & then taxed it making the vulnerable market worse off. Now the only people I know who buy regulated cannabis are high earning people who trade convenience for cost. One area where I see significant room for improvement as a consumer are in the Medical cannabis products, which if I can afford them are the option I would wish to use over black market. However, we need to stop taxation of medicine. We are turning desperate people to the illegal option and risking an approach to a public health epidemic. With urgency I urge public officials to stop taxing medical marijuana products
Here are 3 reasons we should remove taxation from medical cannabis products:
- Increase consumption – Taxation is a method to slow down consumption. That is basic economics. While I still think there is an opportunity to apply a tax on high THC recreational cannabis. I think we need to think more critically about why medical patients need Cannabis with high THC content. The taxation is directly why people are going to places like Tyendinega and accessing the illegal market over ordering regulated cannabis products.
- Eliminate black market medical cannabis providers – Here is something people are not considering. Many of the dispensaries use branding, personal sales & promotional strategies to attract medical cannabis users. Medical consumers buy cannabis more frequently & spend more money. This is really bad to have these patients relying on black market cannabis because we don’t know enough about how this cannabis is grown & if it is safe? Personally I know none of it is greenhouse grown or factory processed which is the main safe strategy for growing clean & healthy to consume cannabis by government standards. We should not adapt a strategy of government intervention to shut down reservation dispensaries. We should be forced to try to make the legal market more appealing through competition because otherwise this industry only benefits people with investment & not the end consumer.
- Decrease resistance to the regulated market – There is a straight up resistance to the legal market for cannabis. In Toronto I recall the illegal Cannabis dispensaries used to encourage their customers to oppose the legal market & support free-market practices. The problem here is that this is directly what puts the legal market under attack! One of the rival blogs https://endracebasedlaw.ca/ thinks the answer is just to shut down all of the illegal dispensaries existing on the Native reservations. However, I am opposed to that. I think this is why people are equating the cannabis market interference to negative aspects of Tyrannical Socialism. Instead if you remove the taxes you make medical products more appealing and you gain consumers who otherwise would only buy illegal products. Undercutting the competition is the Wal-Mart way. Arresting the competition is the Tyrannical Socialist way.
Not a radical idea, in fact this has been adopted in places in Canada where they are struggling to eliminate the black market.
- New Brunswick, + 0%of the base or dutiable amount;
- Prince Edward Island, + 0%of the base or dutiable amount;
According to… https://wolterskluwer.ca/blog/taxation-cannabis-canada/
Many Canadians consider the legal cannabis market a pure example of government stupidity. Since legal cannabis was introduced to Canadians there have been supply shortages, overly high product costs & unreasonable taxation. To improve this we must first look at the Medical cannabis market, specifically with how we handle taxation in that market. I think we should consider removing tax from medical cannabis products to improve accessibility, strengthen the market & reduce the risk to public health.
Mancell, Cameron. “Taxation of Cannabis in Canada.” Wolters Kluwer , 22 Nov. 2018, https://wolterskluwer.ca/blog/taxation-cannabis-canada/.
Cain, Patrick. “Cannabis Taxes Brought in $186 Million in Five and a Half Months.” Global News, 19 June 2019, https://globalnews.ca/news/5403579/cannabis-taxes-brought-in-186-million-in-five-and-a-half-months/.