Like Ashton Deroy on Facebook
Change is coming and it is Democratic economic manipulation. To be exact.
Trade-off principal organizing – If we don’t go in from the outside. The company higher the wage from the inside. We will leverage this for a living wage. We will leverage this for privileges. Each of us will decide if the company can make us individually happy, if not you email Ashtonderoy@gmail.com and we anonymously blow whistles strategically.
We are organizing:
- The workers
- The ex-workers
- The never to work there – You are missing out on some good people with moderate self-respect. What a waste right?
Call center conversations are happening around the world. It is affecting our politics, it is affecting the culture of our communities and making us all equally miserable. That is misery we have all equally shared. Let’s hold a vote, Democrats. Let’s do some Social decency reform if you are interested. I have some ideas. There is no you vs me. There is only a manifesting Democratic unity.
Like Ashton Deroy on Facebook
I am competitive but I am not as alienated as I seem. As of recently, I have outed myself to the extent of being a Socialist, a Progressive, at times a Liberal and yet I admit to having some unshakeable Progressive Conservative values. I am not basing my culture off of nothing. If you need to know where a lot of my values stemmed from as an anti-fascist… Well, here you go! 😀 Click here for a wiki link
Not included in the theory… Non-voting culture … I think we should celebrate those who sit out from Democracy as peacekeepers. They let the idealists and the contentious battle it out & only vote when absolutely morally necessary. I think this is admirable to encourage peace, order and good governance.
Well, I hope that clears up my thinking!
Announcement: I am so happy we have 30 regular readers averaging. I write for my own Democratic Socialist paper route in a way. 🙂 Thank you, guys.
Planning to write more of:
- My Democratic experiment on Animal Crossing and what I based it on. Also, what was the purpose?
- Corporate Communism (the consolidation of Business interests and political interests) and what Al Gore’s Book The Future can tell us about fighting it.
Like Ashton Deroy on Facebook
How a Socialist thinks?
If I had to sum up my experience of my Democratic Simulation in 2 descriptions. 1. I display the traits of a niceness tyrant & somehow an opportunist for material gains. I usually treat people with respect and I damn well demand I am treated with respect. I am also geared towards impulsive decision making at times especially with material motivators. I am the person who watched their aunt’s dog in exchange for food in North York. I am not shy about that motivation. She was a damn good cook.
- I have to relax up a bit on impulsive decision making – I have a personality where a great deal of decisions is driven more by impulse. I am working on it but it is there. This would also be a cliche about an addict with autism. I am impulsive…Doy… Impulses aren’t always forgiven as impulses. That obviously is clear.
- Niceness tyrant – This is my most alarming trait. I am a Niceness tyrant… A niceness tyrant thinks they can get away with just about anything so long as it achieves the common good. This doesn’t make helping people immoral. It makes helping people as apart of a larger dictated plan immoral. This comes from being trained in Sales, Customer service & Customer service Excellence. It is important to fight but I should strive to fight fair.
- Morally flexibile for material gains – Again I talk about living wage all the time on on here. It is easy to see that I have wealth motivations. It is also easy to see. I don’t think I will achieve wealth by the means of any excess talents. Just by the means of Sales & Marketing abilities. My gains were achieved primarily by utilizing my my Communications background. Not by any special abilities in the game. I have to be careful never to accept bribes and to know my loyalties and stage my own trasnparrency.
- I love freedom and I hate society’s rejection of healthy interdependence – I say all the time in feminism. Our obsessive fixation on Independence is absurd. We achieve wealth together. We achieve success together. Ultimately it makes more sense to be a team than Individuals. That is the point of Collectivized thinking.” I am not saying I desire to be a culture to reject outsiders. I would like to work on changing that a lot actually. Rather I am saying that if we went about love and belonging the right ways in our Economic organization. We wouldn’t see so many burn outs. We have to remember that people are in this thing called life to be around the people they love. Not live at the job. That is my idea, not my dictation.”
Like Ashton Deroy on Facebook
If you are a narc in a suit. Here are what your employees are thinking about. That is the risk we take being open to everyone. We definitely get special visits occasionally. Peace bro!
“Why should I be expected to work outside bussing hours?” Anonymous
Again these are all done from in-person conversations. This is part of what needs to be written down in confidence today.
That is worth considering? Without making a living wage. Is it justifiable to expect your employees to have the utility of a vehicle? Then on that note is it a realistic expense? The truth is not always no. If your work contributes no effort to help workers organize carpools. I consider it down right negligent and completely unsustainable.
“My boss belittles my serious concerns in front of everyone.” Anonymous
This is unfortunate. Your boss is attempting to display dominance by taking out either what they perceive as a strong individual or a weak individual. It is a common trait in toxic competitive people. Sadly with efficiency environments, you open space to create a culture of the proven value of Utility. “I got this result so I deserve to be here today.” In Business School I personally felt this was an organizational culture worth talking about.
That is it for the Democratic call center.
I summarize real concerns from real people. Ex call center workers I hope we are being safe. Protesting peacefully and being dignified. Never forget in Communications lays a culture of highly Democratic people.
Democratic definition from Google.
Like Ashton Deroy’s page on Facebook
To: Kingston Ontario
We need to talk and it is a bit of an uncomfortable conversation to be having. I have Autism characterized by behaviors of ADHD. I put my kidneys through a lot when I am jogging 20K because I am too impatient to wait for a bus. I need a place to go to the bathroom for these issues. I know we are trying to prevent disease but I just feel this current climate poses an unfair challenge on my physical health.
I appreciate anything that can be done to make this issue easier for me. Thank you for taking the time to read about my concerns.
Related Instagram Post:
Like Ashton Deroy’s page on Facebook
Embedded Tweet click the tweet to view my video:
Description of the video:
f you plan a #welfarestate but don’t plan a #Workers State. Then you only end up with a strong welfare state. That is what is happening to #belleville & #QuinteWest.
#Liberal style #Socialism should be the Social Democratic theory of Economic Expansion. How do we achieve meeting the needs? While also incorporating a model of working to prosperity.
The fridge & food metaphor: I am using this to explain how uncontrolled rent & rising costs to live are interdependent to a work to prosperity Economic model. If the work for the Prosperity model dies, then with it dies the culture of ambitious workers. You just have people concerned with owning the means of production. Nobody will want to support it. Think of it as highly volatile and overly idealistic capitalism.
to #BayofQuinte, #BellevilleOntario & #FordNation
There is no worker shortage. Just an entirely lacking work to prosperity Economic model.
Ashton Deroy Writes: Plain and simple the reason Anti-Communist movements make me nervous… You psychotic blindly angry types including people who sometimes go in to power go after the Socialists/Social Democrats under the umbrella of “They are the same thing!” No we are not! My culture originates with Socialist experiments originating in 1825 a cited part of Wikipedia confirms. Much of the influence to our Socialist Culture also comes from the 1960s.
With Marxism Das Kapital was published in 1885 & 1894.
I understand Marxism. I have glanced at it. Although I would critique it as Communal living without a compassionate soul. With Robert Owen he believed in modern concepts that many healthy societies practice today. Such as 8-hour workdays & Secular governance. He also believed in a progressive value at the time related to Slave liberation which until 1865 during the Civil War could be thought of as a very Progressive value for his time. He was a Centuries ahead of his time in many ways.
I took American history in High School at Trenton High which is where I first learned about these Societies. I wouldn’t truly learn about Communism until my last year of college. At which point I was horrified and I didn’t really recognize it in relation to my movement. This wasn’t counterculture… It was was a repugnant revolution followed by regressive economic policies. I used The Great Courses Plus to begin learning Communist Economic history.
Do you see how fundamentally wrong it is to compare a North American Socialist who valued Slave liberation to Soviet Communists who created horrific conditions for their people?
The Red Scare…
- 1917-1920 – This relates to the Bolshevik Russian Revolution of 1917 . It was a fear based on a lower class society overthrowing a tyrannical zar.Winston Churchill was said to have viewed Stalin as a Peasant unfit to rule.
- 1947-1957 – The Dawn of McCarthyism which leads to a pointless purge of Socialist Culture because he viewed Socialism as a synonym to Communism. They are not the same…. They are fundamentally different. One the state owns the individuals of the community. The other the community votes on the actions of their Community in relation to the Economy.
Ashton Deroy Writes: Right now I am reading Why Marx was right. The quote below, “A good life is about leisure, not labor.” captures the kind of attitude I believe Belleville Ontario & Quinte West must adapt if we are to heighten our quality of life. To HGS Belleville Ontario . The history I dictate will indicate you guys never understood this fact of life. “When do I fit in my leisure activities?” Whatever they may be, should not be approached as a question, so much as a demand! What do we really mean when we say that? “If you aren’t going to give me my own time. Why should I support your establishment?!” It is something workers ought to shout while physically twisting Human Resources or an executive’s arm!
I think we should seriously consider retracting the social license to operate for places such as call centers & factories that mistreat workers. You can already see the social fabric changing around these places. At my family events, you can see older sensitive people kindly giving the confiding advice to mistreated workers in Belleville & Quinte West. You see them kindly saying, “You have to quit your job. If they don’t start seeing pushback they will never learn.”
“A good life is about leisure, not labor.”
Ashton Deroy writes: If you think you can love me while voting Progressive Conservative you are wrong. For a long time me & my brother have viewed this as a personal attack on us and I think it is time I become transparent. I don’t care if you hate Trudeau and think this is the best way out! If we don’t change the treatment of workers in our own country I will die.
Why will I die? I am entirely income dependent. If I go without a job I am going to sink faster than I will ever swim. If I take a job that doesn’t allow me to take care of myself properly I could have a heart attack! Do I have your attention yet?
As I have said prior. It is too late to join the army for me. I have been in the wrong shape for it, for years! I have too much debt to suddenly do a trade & I tried starting a business and a lack of understanding for my product (website administration and setup) was a huge barrier.
So this is it! I need to work, I need job security and I need schedule stability. Or I will die. Now is a time more than ever where you need to vote for parties that support the progression of workers’ rights. Now is the time where we must alienate the destructive ideals of the Conservative party and their needless attacks on Canadian workers. Conservatives took away from us and you have to pay for that!
As a comparative look at the parties. Here is my comparative analysis of parties that will help with my quality of living. This is important if you believe you are 100% supportive of me, you have to consider your vote. Please take a look at these parties to determine the best spot to support me and people like me.
We also need to focus more on living wage. It is not going to be a $14 an hour job to do the trick. After I finish school in order to get ahead I now need to earn a minimum of $20 an hour to be able to be comfortable and pay my debts. The other option is I die. I can’t defer OSAP payments and I can’t go without food.
This is exhausting, 10 years of the Conservatives federally. Now a Provincial government that attacks the lowest class of people is killing me! I do not want to double down on Doug Ford, I do not want to face peril in a government that does not create solutions. They only create tax breaks. When the country is facing crisis? The retraction plan of the Conservatives have never made sense. Their expansionary plans are actually somehow worse. Especially in how they focus on useless things such as tourism, gambling & outside investments. We don’t need a government that is absent at the wheel. We need a government with control. Let me remind you to conclude that Conservative right wing ideologies are destroying the effective governance of U.K. & the USA. Time to put the Conservative playbook to bed people!
Announcement: We are back on a WordPress premium theme. This means we can do 10 minute podcasts again.